<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Crafternoon Countdown and Update

The Pink Samurai

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Crafternoon Countdown and Update




The Austin Crafternoon is just a week away!  I shared the make-and-takes last week and I have fun new addition to the day to announce!  Jaime, from Umba will be there to host a handmade trunk show with us.  She's what they call an Umbassador (you know I love a good pun!) and she'll be bringing some of Umba's curated handmade goods from indie artist all over the country.  



I've know Umba's founder and CEO, Lauren Thorp,  since we met at Crafty Bastards a couple of years ago and she's been such an inspiration and great source of advice for me and I'm so glad to work with her company for this fun event!

Don't forget to sign up on eventbrite, it's not a requirement for coming to the event but it gives me a good idea of how many folks to plan for.

I hope to see you there!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home