<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 301 | Inevitable

The Pink Samurai

Monday, October 28, 2013

Daily Drawing: 301 | Inevitable

[This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details]
I've had this feeling in the back of my mind for last couple of weeks that I needed to really check which day of the year we're actually on.  Only going by my own count, I just felt like I needed to double check.  Turns out..yep!  I was totally wrong :P  I must have missed a couple of days in my count along the way.

Today is day 301 of 2013.  I'm a little bummed I missed out on a big #300 drawing.  But I still love how yesterday came out ^_^  I'm glad I looked it up!  Only 64 days left in this crazy year!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 1:25 AM , Blogger Kylie Bowers said...

Oh wow she looks lovely!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home