<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Minnesota - The Land of 10,000 Mosquitos

The Pink Samurai

Monday, August 26, 2013

Minnesota - The Land of 10,000 Mosquitos






Shirt • Ermine Vintage (cut down with Skunkboy's DIY) | Shorts • Abercrombie (skinny is similar) I cut off | Shoes • Seychelles | Bag • Loungefly Sunglasses • Fred Flare | Earrings • Room Service Vintage
When I was poking around Ermine Vintage last week, I saw this shirt and had to have it.  I've never been to Minnesota, but I can't resist an ironic tourist t-shirt.  Instead of Land of 10,000 Lakes, it says Land of 1000's Mosquitos!  Get it?!  :P  It was too cheesy not to scoop up.  The earrings are also from my jaunt in North Loop and I'll write about Room Service Vintage for this week's post...so keep a look out for it on Thursday...this place was so cool!  

I thought it would be fun to do a post showing my regular summer uniform.  No doubt you've seen these cutoffs in a few daily drawings.  I like to mix it up with dresses every now and then, but if you see me at the grocery store, I'm probably in a tank and cutoffs and flip flops.  Not bad, considering Texas summers make you want to go out in your birthday suit haha!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home