<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Cat Lady Embroidery Patterns

The Pink Samurai

Friday, July 26, 2013

Cat Lady Embroidery Patterns


So fun!  I got the itch the other day to do some embroidery and decided to share the patterns I made!  I'm definitely a cat lady and I love drawing ridiculous kittens, so these are going to make a great addition to our home.

If you're new to embroidery, or just want a refresher course, Jenny Hart made the best videos (for KIN Community) that I've ever found on the subject.  Check this one out for three ways to transfer patterns onto fabric.  And her step-by-step French Knot tutorial has me making the most pro knots I've ever made!

I hope you like these little guys!  I'd love to see if anyone makes them ^_^




Click here for the pdf!


*These patterns are for personal use only

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 1:02 PM , Blogger catinthegrass said...

So cute! I can't wait to try them out! Thanks!

 
At 1:03 PM , Blogger catinthegrass said...

So cute! I can't wait to try these...thanks!

 
At 11:24 AM , Anonymous Rachel said...

Oh my gosh I love these sooo much! I can't wait to stitch them up. And I would LOVE to link to them if you didn't mind!

 
At 9:03 AM , Blogger Maria said...

Adorable! Thank you for sharing.

 
At 3:15 PM , Blogger Eimear said...

I was planning something like this as a christmas gift for a cat loving friend, thanks for the inspiration!

 
At 2:38 PM , Blogger Valspierssews said...

I love these. Thanks for sharing.
valspierssews

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home