<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 171 | Hooray Spurs!

The Pink Samurai

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Daily Drawing: 171 | Hooray Spurs!

Even though we lost tonight, I'm still so proud of my Spurs! I love basketball, I've played since I was bitty and have a soft spot for my Mavs and Spurs.  The finals are always nerve-racking and I might have being yelling at the TV a lot.  But it's all out of love for the game and teams and awesome players out on the court!  So win or loose, it's how you play the game, and I think the Spurs kept it classy, like always ^_^ Plus they play for a Texas team, so they automatically win! :P

Here's to next season!

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home