<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 138 | Professional Napper

The Pink Samurai

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Daily Drawing: 138 | Professional Napper

Today was another day of packing.  We're down to the little stuff that's just getting thrown in the closest empty box, and the furniture that we've decided to break down and purge.  It's really liberating to get rid of most of your furniture!  I'm excited to really start from scratch and decorate our home like we really want, instead of around pieces we've just had out of necessity.

Also, we took a nap today and Turks was all about it.  He really loves bedtime.  As soon as he sees us getting in bed, he leaps up on top of us, stomps his boots around for a bit and then settles in on top of me purring like a mad man.  It's kind of adorable.

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home