<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 120 | Happy Tuesday

The Pink Samurai

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Daily Drawing: 120 | Happy Tuesday

Just plugging away at making new inventory for Bust, and listing fun things on Etsy!  I'll share a full shop update tomorrow...I've got a just a few more necklaces to edit and list.  And if the weather clears up, I'd love to get some shots of the piles of scarves and necklaces I've been working on!

In the meantime...I'm going to enjoy this kitten that loves sitting under my skirt.

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home