<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 116 | Now in Technicolor

The Pink Samurai

Friday, April 26, 2013

Daily Drawing: 116 | Now in Technicolor

Yay!  I had the time and the energy to do a proper drawing today!  My health is steadily improving and I've got another follow up appointment to get more junk cleaned out of my head on Monday and just see how it's going up there.  I've been steadily getting some smells and tastes back, which is fun and surprising!  There's things I just forgot had smells and tastes, so it's almost a bit alarming when they come of nowhere :P

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home