<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Chain Cheater

The Pink Samurai

Monday, April 15, 2013

Chain Cheater


I'm still pretty new to crochet and this might be heresy to people who have been doing this for years, but it's a trick that works for me!  Making even chains can be discouraging for newbies and can make for some wonky looking work if the chain is tighter than your work.  So sizing up by a millimeter can help take guesswork out of things.  I used this trick for these three patterns and I bet you couldn't've guessed ^_^

I hope it helps!



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home