<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 88 | Road-trippin

The Pink Samurai

Friday, March 29, 2013

Daily Drawing: 88 | Road-trippin

We took advantage of our time off again today and popped over to Monticello!  I'd never been and it's one of those places that I'd just always wanted to visit.  I took a few photos that I'll share soon.  It took about 3 hours to get there, so Andy and I listened to a Star Trek: TNG novel on audio book (our new favorite road trip activity!) and talked the whole time.  It was a really fun day ^_^


This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home