<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 15

The Pink Samurai

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Daily Drawing: 15

Kitten shirt!  I got this shirt from a local shop that's basically Modcloth in brick and mortar form.  It's pretty much The Best Thingā„¢

Today I went to the eye doctor for the first time ever.  I'd been having headaches almost daily and a friend mentioned it might be my eyeballs.  But the doctor told me I had perfect 20/20 and no need for glasses.  I bit of bummer cuz I'd had my eye on some super cute cat eye glasses.  I guess if my biggest problem of the day was not needing glasses, I'm probably doing ok :P




Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home