<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 14

The Pink Samurai

Monday, January 14, 2013

Daily Drawing: 14

Two whole weeks!

Today was pretty much back to back meetings at my day job from 9:10am (yes, I had a meeting scheduled at 9:10 smh) to 6:30pm.  Some were great, with people from my team, and others were filled with lots of talk of process and metrics and zzzz.  I mean, I like my job and I'm grateful for it.  But most of the time I'd rather be home crocheting ^_^

Along with my generally exhausting day, I had super flat hair today.  So there's that.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home