<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Ermahgerd! Yern!

The Pink Samurai

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Ermahgerd! Yern!

Ermahmerd! Yearn! #crochet #yarn

So the holidays have been full on.  Orders coming in, presents being made and tress being climbed by the kittens :P  I just wanted to take a second to share some recent photos of projects and Turks & Sprinkles.  My stickers came in, so I'm slowly but surely evolving my packaging.  So happy with how they came out!

So busted. @oktotally restrains a would-be yarn thief.

I look like a crazy bag lady on the train right now lol

Belleh!

Saturday's crop ^_^

I caught up with all my orders, so I made a little something for myself :P

Packing orders!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home