<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Gardening Adventure

The Pink Samurai

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Gardening Adventure

Garden_6.2012

So we live on the 9th floor of our apartment building and have an enormous balcony.  I've been wanting to start a little container garden since we moved in and finally got around to it today.  We hopped over to Home Depot and got some (hopefully) hardy flowers.  I think they look super cute on this little metal typing desk that we found at an estate sale for $7!

My plan is to make sure I don't kill these guys.  Then I'll get some more things and maybe move on to something edible.  I really want a little fruit tree to go in the corner by the window, so more birds will stop by and harass the kittens :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home