<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Count Down to Otakon

The Pink Samurai

Monday, July 25, 2011

Count Down to Otakon

I've talked about Otakon quite a bit here, and be prepared for a little bit more ^_^ We've just a handful of days left till my favorite Anime convention! This is the first year I'll have a booth in the dealer's room as opposed to the artist alley. The dealer's room gets a lot more traffic and the booths are quite a bit more expensive, so I'm definitely taking a leap.

So for the next couple of days my dispaly stuff will be coming in and I'll be cranking out buttons like a mad woman.

DSC00853_2
DSC00852_2

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:27 PM , Anonymous Sherisa D said...

Good luck if it hasn't happened already! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home