<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: New in the Shop!

The Pink Samurai

Sunday, May 29, 2011

New in the Shop!

So I finally got some charms made for the shop! I'm super excited as I finally found a place that could do what I really wanted, and they turned out so much better than I could've hoped. We're getting ready for Otakon this year (booth 904 in the Dealer's Room!) and I wanted to get these in the shop to see what people thought ^_^

Here's a few:







You can check them out the shop HERE!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:07 PM , Blogger Impossible Alice said...

They're all so cute! I love the pendants =D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home