<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Living in Twin Peaks - Special Agent Cooper

The Pink Samurai

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Living in Twin Peaks - Special Agent Cooper


Thanks to some awesome people at work, I've been working my way through Twin Peaks. It's actually on in the corner of my monitor right now ^_^ And I'm getting very distracted...

Anyway!

Special Agent Dale Cooper is my favorite and found some fun things on Etsy that remind me of him.

Damn fine coffee!
This must be where pies go when they die.
Diane, I'm holding in my hand a small box of chocolate bunnies.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home