<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Wow. So THIS happened...

The Pink Samurai

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Wow. So THIS happened...

Sometimes I am so disappointed in humans. I like to think that I'm a very progressive female, not forcing myself into any specific gender roles. This girl, seems to be the complete opposite of myself.

AKA - what a dumb bitch.

6 Comments:

At 2:59 PM , Blogger 2ndComing is an Illustrator said...

I'm so sick of grown women wanting to be a "princess"

 
At 5:46 AM , Blogger Hannah said...

I'm currently at university and I laughed when I read this. Makes me feel glad I have my values though, thanks for posting. :)

 
At 11:09 AM , Blogger nomadcraftsetc said...

Oh that is bad, real bad!

 
At 6:26 PM , Blogger Delightful Perception said...

apparently this lady doesn't understand that the good men to marry actually want a smart woman who is college educated! :)

 
At 4:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was curious, how did you get the photo of the treasure (LOVE IT BY THE WAY!) you were featued in? I would like to paste mine like that and am unsure how to.

Thanks in advance for your help

 
At 10:04 PM , Blogger Splendid Little Stars said...

Is this for real?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home