<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: I need a reason to own this.

The Pink Samurai

Friday, August 07, 2009

I need a reason to own this.



So I know that Olivia Munn swears by her Flip and I just saw a quick video that Alison Haislip took of herself and Kevin Pereira in London. The quality was amazing and in the mirror it just looked like a camera...I asked Dick what it was and he told me it was the Flip. Then I went to the site and saw this.
Dear Lord. It's soooooo cute! I don't know what I'd film. Probably just some really lame stuff that no one cares about or will ever watch, but it'll look great and I'll look super kawaii making it.
On that same note...there's this...
Yeah. That just happened. Two of my favorite things in the galaxy put together into one amazinglyridiculouscutesuperfuntime. Methinks that Hello Boba will be on myself permanently in the very near future.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 12:38 PM , Blogger libu said...

first it has hello kitty and that's reason enought to buy it.. you can film your pets, carry it with you...you may see something strange going on and wish you had a camera...make a promotional youtube video to promote your shop...

 
At 5:48 PM , Blogger Becky Pool said...

haha you are SO right! That makes me super happy...but my wallet is giving you the finger ^_^

 
At 6:38 PM , Blogger Anna M. said...

I love the Chubaca kitty. Hope I spelled that right.

 
At 5:42 PM , Blogger nomadcraftsetc said...

So cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home