<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Pocket Mirrors

The Pink Samurai

Friday, June 26, 2009

Pocket Mirrors

I've been spending a lot of time getting ready for Otakon (22 days left!) and one of the things I've been focusing on is packaging. I made some toppers for the pocket mirrors I'm going to have at the show and I'm really happy with them!





Otakon is at the Baltimore Convention Center, July 17-19. We're in booth F04, and another Etsy seller, Cally's Critters will be in booth V03 so stop by!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 7:58 PM , Blogger Expressions By Devin said...

super cute !!!I love the patterns

 
At 8:02 PM , Blogger missknits said...

oh those turned out really cute!! i bet they are big hits!

 
At 9:04 PM , Blogger It's All In The Blog said...

those are such cute mirrors!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home